If you want the operation to start after the finishing of the previous one use Queue Manager. This way you can optimize hard drive work, reduce fragmentation of the copied and moved files and increase the speed of the operation.
To launch Queue Manager select or press .
Using Queue Manager you can view the current queues and tasks, change the order of tasks, delete a task, rename or pause the queue.
- Arrow up - Replace the current task one line up.
- Arrow down - Replace the current task one line down.
- Delete task - Delete task from the queue.
- Rename queue - Rename queue.
- Pause queue - Pause queue.
- Delete queue - Delete queue.