Control panel - Internet
Internet - Email
You can send any file straight from Frigate. Frigate will do it itself or use your mail client. To send a letter select
- Type the name and address the recepient will see in his/her mail client. This information will be shown in all the Frigate letters.
- Select SMTP server and SMTP port. Your internet provider will give you this information.
Use standard MAPI client like MS Outlook
- Check this checkbox if you want to use your mail client (Outlook or The Bat!).
Internet - Email template
- It's a template for the letter.
Internet - FTP
Set proxy settings here.
- These are the settings for your proxy server. Get the information from your system administrator.
- If there is no name in
Frigate will use anonimous password. This password will be used on ftp sites with user name "anonymous".
- Show/hide password.
- here you can select text mode (Type A) of opening the file on Ftp. A not often used option.
Execute file types
- When you copy php\pl files you have to enter attributes of the execute files. The files which extensions are typed here will be marked as execute at once.
Internet - Frigate Direct
Automatically poll network
- Check this checkbox if you want Frigate to poll network. Set the interval here (days).
Copyright ©1997-2018 WinFrigate.com.