- Highly configurable and convenient file management environment.
- Transparent interface. Now you can view the files on ftp or in the archive as easily as you would do it on your local computer.
- Quick view for browsing your photo and music collection or for sorting out the random chaos of your Downloads folder.
- A number of file viewers that can handle DBF, RTF, HTML, DOC, Excel and other formats.
- Additional utilities included (TreeNotes, StartUp Manager, Calculator, SmartPad and Directory Size Manager).
- Handy navigation:
- Quick folders (bookmarks). You can easily access the folder that you use most often;
- Favorites (similar to IE's Favorites);
- The history of moving around the folders, history of file operations (View and Edit);
- Built-in file viewers supporting image viewing
(.jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif,
.ico, .tif, .tiff,
.png, .wmf, .emf,
web contents (HTML)
browsing, hex viewing, and much more.
- Well-thought-out multithreaded program engine allows the handling of any number of concurrent file operations (copy, download, move, search, extract, compress, upload, etc.).
- Integrated support of all common types of compressed file archives
(Zip, Arj, Rar,
Ace, Jar, Ha,
Lha and more).
- Folder comparison system (very helpful when you need to compare two files and detect the changes/differences).
- Versatile support FTP. FTPS and SFTP protocols are support also.
- File synchronization system. The simple way to compare and merge your files and folders. You may sync folder on FTP sites.
- Size manager. Finds the folders that take up too much HD space.
- File reconstruction after the copy process is interrupted. This is a must when a huge file, such as a film, is copied).
- Advanced search system, allowing fast searching on local and network disks; now regular expressions are added.
- Multi-rename tool.
- Total Commander file plug-ins system support.
- Built-in text viewer features configurable syntax color highlighting for common programming languages
(C, C++, Java, Pascal,etc.),
scripting languages (Perl, PHP, VBScript, Bat,etc.)
and document markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Method navigator — quick search for a necessary function or procedure in big/huge/vast files (Pascal, VB, SQL, PHP, Perl and others).
- HTML support system, quick type feature for the most commonly used tags, Internet Explorer view, code completion.
- Export in HTML and RTF with color highlighting. This is extremely convenient when publishing your sources on the web.
- View and edit MP3 tags.
- Detailed information about video files.
- Picture operations. All popular formats are supported.
- Image converter.
Copyright ©1997-2018 WinFrigate.com
Did you know...
Frigate makes it easier to get in touch with any remote computer. All you have to do is to type an UNC name in the command line (\remote_computer_name)|
|Converts HTML files to DOC, XLS, PDF, JPG, TIFF or Text files. Can be handled via user interface or command line. Extremely easy-to-use, Vista compatible.