- Highly configurable and convenient file management environment.
- Transparent interface. Now you can view the files on ftp or in the archive as easily as you would do it on your local computer.
- Quick view for browsing your photo and music collection or for sorting out the random chaos of your Downloads folder.
- A number of file viewers that can handle DBF, RTF, HTML, DOC, Excel and other formats.
- Additional utilities included (TreeNotes, StartUp Manager, Calculator, SmartPad and Directory Size Manager).
- Handy navigation:
- Quick folders (bookmarks). You can easily access the folder that you use most often;
- Favorites (similar to IE's Favorites);
- The history of moving around the folders, history of file operations (View and Edit);
- Built-in file viewers supporting image viewing
(.jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif,
.ico, .tif, .tiff,
.png, .wmf, .emf,
web contents (HTML)
browsing, hex viewing, and much more.
- Well-thought-out multithreaded program engine allows the handling of any number of concurrent file operations (copy, download, move, search, extract, compress, upload, etc.).
- Integrated support of all common types of compressed file archives
(Zip, Arj, Rar,
Ace, Jar, Ha,
Lha and more).
- Folder comparison system (very helpful when you need to compare two files and detect the changes/differences).
- Versatile support FTP. FTPS and SFTP protocols are support also.
- File synchronization system. The simple way to compare and merge your files and folders. You may sync folder on FTP sites.
- Size manager. Finds the folders that take up too much HD space.
- File reconstruction after the copy process is interrupted. This is a must when a huge file, such as a film, is copied).
- Advanced search system, allowing fast searching on local and network disks; now regular expressions are added.
- Multi-rename tool.
- Total Commander file plug-ins system support.
- Built-in text viewer features configurable syntax color highlighting for common programming languages
(C, C++, Java, Pascal,etc.),
scripting languages (Perl, PHP, VBScript, Bat,etc.)
and document markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Method navigator — quick search for a necessary function or procedure in big/huge/vast files (Pascal, VB, SQL, PHP, Perl and others).
- HTML support system, quick type feature for the most commonly used tags, Internet Explorer view, code completion.
- Export in HTML and RTF with color highlighting. This is extremely convenient when publishing your sources on the web.
- View and edit MP3 tags.
- Detailed information about video files.
- Picture operations. All popular formats are supported.
- Image converter.
Copyright ©1997-2013 WinFrigate.com
Did you know...
here in Frigate you can close the page by pushing the middle mouse button|
|Converts HTML files to DOC, XLS, PDF, JPG, TIFF or Text files. Can be handled via user interface or command line. Extremely easy-to-use, Vista compatible.